Search for "rails" returned 4 matches
- Mobius Timescape
- A star tails shot through Mobius Arch in the Alabama Hills of Lone Pine, CA.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Samyang 14mm f2.8@14mm, f2.8@25 sec, ISO 800
- Lone Pine, CA
- Bridge at Moulton Falls
- I stopped at this bridge near Moulton falls in Washington State. I didn't get a lot of shots in since it was raining pretty hard. I used a shower cap to keep my camera dry and used a long exposure to get the foam trails to streak.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f4@39mm, f11@4 sec, ISO 400
- Moulton Falls, WA
- Rails and Rocks II
- Shot at Mormon Rocks in the Cajon Pass, CA.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f4@17mm, f22@52 sec, ISO 50, Hoya NDX400, Singh-Ray 3-stop soft NDG
- Cajon Junction, CA
- mormon rocks,
- Bay Bridge Overshot
- Taken Dec 25, 2009 from the Bay Bridge overpass on Yerba Buena Island in San Francisco, CA. I was parked in a tow-away zone so I had to rush this shot a little. I should have use a much longer shutter speed to get longer trails but I'm pleased with the shot as-is.
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS@120mm, f8@1 sec.
- San Francisco, CA
- san francisco,
yerba buena island,
All material © 1997-2019 by Thomas R. Grubbe