Search for "tonemap" returned 3 matches
- Hearst Pier 3x
- Another shot of my favorite pier at Hearst State Beach in San Simeon, CA after sunset. I keep reshooting this composition - I'm not sure why. Something about it grabs me. I had planned to try this in HDR for a while so I shot this with three separate exposures tonemapped later in Photomatix.
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS, Polarizer, 81B, f22@2, 8, 32sec
- San Simeon, CA
- san simeon,
- I came here to get some motion shots of the trains that usually zoom through this spot near the Cajon Pass in San Bernardino, CA. But this train decided to stop for some reason. So I wanted to see what a HDR still would look like.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L@21mm, f4.5@1/15th sec.
- San Bernardino, CA
- cajon pass,
- Rainbow Falls and Snow
- This shot of Rainbow Falls was made with three exposures (-1, 0, +1) and it's my first attempt at HDR. The light was so harsh and contrasty that I couldn't get a good result with a single shot so I figured I would try it with three.
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L, f16@1/4, 1/2 & 1 sec, ISO 100, Polarizer, 3-stop Singh-Ray grad held sideways.
- Mammoth Lakes, CA
- rainbow falls,
All material © 1997-2019 by Thomas R. Grubbe