Search for "panorama" returned 4 matches
- Jupiter Rising
- A five-shot panorama from Trona Pinnacles, CA.
- Sony A7R3, Rokinon 24mm f1.4@24mm, f1.4@22 sec, ISO 800
- Trona, CA
- Carrizo Plain Pano
- A panorama shot of Soda Lake and the surrounding hills of the Carrizo Plain.
- Sony A7R3, Canon 24-105 f4@40mm, f11@1/100th sec, ISO 100, Polarizer, Singh-Ray 3-stop hard grad
- Carrizo Plain, CA
- carrizo plain,
carrizo plain national monument,
- Dana Meadows Pano
- An 8-shot panorama of an epic sunset at one of my favorite spots to shoot in Dana Meadows, Yosemite, NP. Not the greatest composition but it does convey the awesomeness of that moment.
- Sony A7R3, Sony 16-35 f2.8@29mm, f11@1/6th sec, ISO 400, Polarizer
- Mono, California, United States
- San Francisco Panorama
- I shot this pano from a famous vista called Twin Peaks. I normally would shoot this after dusk while there's still color in the sky but I only had one day to shoot SF so I had to compromise and shoot this one last. Twin Peaks is a pretty impressive view. You can see all the way down Market Street, City Hall, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Bay Bridge, AT&T Park and on and on. I'm definitely coming back to shoot this again.
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS@145mm, email@example.com sec., 2 images stitched together.
- San Francisco, CA
- san francisco,
All material © 1997-2019 by Thomas R. Grubbe