Search for "people" returned 4 matches
- Kiwanda Glow
- A sunset shot from Oregon's Cape Kiwanda.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 17-40 f4@17mm, f13@1 sec, ISO 320, B+W XS-Pro Kaesemann HTC Polarizer, Singh-Ray 3-stop Hard grad
- Cape Kiwanda, OR
- cape kiwanda,
- Climbing Vasquez
- Fun with B&W processing. A shot of some people climbing Vasquez Rocks.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 28-135 f/3.5@112mm, f18@1/10th sec, ISO 50, Polarizer
- Agua Dulce, CA
- vasquez rocks,
vasquez rocks natural area park,
- Wave Watchers
- This couple was just out enjoying the beach at La Jolla, CA while I was looking for comps so I thought I'd use them in a couple shots.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L@22mm, email@example.com sec., ISO 50, Polarizer
- La Jolla, CA
- la jolla,
- Coast of Spirits
- Shot at Sunset Cliffs National Park in San Diego, CA. This was my first visit to Sunset Cliffs NP and I had a hard time finding good comps. For one thing there were so many people there that it was almost impossible to get a shot without someone walking into your frame. So I used their ghostly figures to add to the mood of the shot.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L@36mm, f8@64 sec., ISO 200, Singh-Ray 3-stop grad
- San Diego, CA
- sunset cliffs,
All material © 1997-2021 by Thomas R. Grubbe